Socorro (Lady) Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Socorro is a very nice home-like hostel. There are 2 rooms, each with 2 beds, which means you will be like renting a house if you are in a group of 4 people! The hostel is stylishly decorated and very clean. On ground floor, it's a well-furnished open kitchen and bathroom. On 2/F, there are one room and a lovely living room. On 3/F, it's another room, which has a small balcony. I stayed on 3/F, which was really comfortable. The owner, Pin, is a very friendly and helpful girl, too! ”
- 10 Aug 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ The landlord is nice and the atmosphere is quite good^^ ”
- 03 May 2013 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Just a little cramp but it's nicely decorated. Nice friendly and very helpful staff ”
- 29 May 2012 Olive
- “ lovely place~ I will go there again!! ”
- 21 Mar 2012 Chen