Socorro (Lady) Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good location, walking distance to most attractions and close to train station. Staff were very attentive to my needs and gave excellent advice on things to do and see in the area. There are ceiling fans in the common areas and air conditioning in the rooms which made the hostel a great retreat after spending the day exploring. The dorm rooms are also small, there were only 2 people to a room so there's a lot more privacy. ”
- 24 Apr 2015 Michelle Canada
- “ I really liked my stay there and would definitely stay there when i'm going back to Tainan. The staff there made the entire trip even more pleasant. In short, i loved it. (: ”
- 21 Mar 2015 Anonymous Singapore
- “ This was a mixed bag for me. While the hostel is beautifully decorated, facilities are generally modern, and everything exudes an artsy, graphic designer-y vibe, there wasn't enough hot water for showering and the staircase is narrow, steep, and a bit precarious. The front door has a chain latch on the inside and you risk being locked out by other guests (pound on the door if this happens). That said, the owner is very nice and arranged a taxi to pick me up on check-out day. ”
- 18 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Staying there made my trip in Tainan amazing! I love there so much and will absolutely go back again! Pei is so friendly and helpful. The hostels provide many daily use products and it is so cozy. :) ”
- 18 Aug 2014 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this hostel. Pei, the owner, was wonderfully friendly and welcomed me warmly. The hostel is located in a central location, near key attractions and also easily accessible by public transport. It felt like home in Tainan, being so close to the local amenities. Truly recommend Socorro hostel in Tainan! ”
- 05 Jul 2014 Anonymous Singapore