Socorro (Lady) Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this hostel. Pei, the owner, was wonderfully friendly and welcomed me warmly. The hostel is located in a central location, near key attractions and also easily accessible by public transport. It felt like home in Tainan, being so close to the local amenities. Truly recommend Socorro hostel in Tainan! ”
- 05 Jul 2014 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Lovely and cozy! Would like to be back! ”
- 21 Dec 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Socorro is a very nice home-like hostel. There are 2 rooms, each with 2 beds, which means you will be like renting a house if you are in a group of 4 people! The hostel is stylishly decorated and very clean. On ground floor, it's a well-furnished open kitchen and bathroom. On 2/F, there are one room and a lovely living room. On 3/F, it's another room, which has a small balcony. I stayed on 3/F, which was really comfortable. The owner, Pin, is a very friendly and helpful girl, too! ”
- 10 Aug 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong