Sofia Peace Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Booked Peace (of sh*t) hostel because it said it had 24 hour reception and I was arriving a little after midnight. A sign on the door said to call a number which I did. I said I was there to check in and the guy started laughing and told me the hostel was full and that I must have booked for the wrong day (which I hadn't). Found another hostel with 24 hour reception after walking the streets for another 2 hours. Had a phone call from the number I'd called asking if I was still coming. ”
- 01 Aug 2014 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ The location is perfect, close to the centre. The first day there was not a lot for breakfast, but then one of the staff members went to buy what we wanted :) We stayed in a 2-bed-dorm although we booked a 4-bed-dorm and we also payed for a 4-bed-dorm. That was positive! ”
- 10 Sep 2013 Teresa Germany
- “ Inpolite staff. Not clean bathroom (terrible) Good position though. ”
- 05 Aug 2013 Anonymous Greece