Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Soggiorno Pitti was a great hostel. I thought it wasn't too far from all the attractions I wanted to see in Florence over the river. It has a beautiful view of Palazzo Pitti right outside. The staff was very kind, and the room and bathroom I had were clean and well kept. The quaint room was perfect and had all I needed in it. Overall a great place to stay at a great price. ”
- 14 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ My only complaint is that the wifi didn't reach my floor. So to use our phone we had to go down to the reception floor. Other than that, the entire stay was just so nice. ”
- 21 May 2014 Diana USA
- “ There was only 1 bathroom per floor and you could hear everything in the next room over so I heard a kid running around the room starting at 7 AM every day. But location was pretty good. ”
- 30 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I informed hosts in advance about my coming late, received a reply but everything was closed and the phone number didn't answer. If I didn't read comments here before, I would worry very much. Luckily I found my keys at one of bars nearby. Notes for me were everywhere but the main place - in front of the closed door, Water and room temperature during winter were OK. Windows to yard=silence. A "clever" lighting system was crazy, but predictable. Having experience I coped with it. ”
- 10 Jan 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ What a Pitti this place was so terrible. Dungeonesque/Skid Row theme, with morose, remote and surreally unhelpful staff. Do not book here! The two female members of staff (not the one male who was professional and courteous) were not friendly and behaved as if guests were an inconvenience not her main concern. Rude and unhelpful about covers it. I normally don't give bad reviews for hostels but in this case it's warranted. Good location but such RUBBISH service, bleak room too. Stay away! ”
- 26 Dec 2013 Andrew England
- “ What a view I had out my window. Absolutely awesome !!! ”
- 27 Oct 2013 James USA