Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Pros: Excellent location, easily accessible to sightseeing spots. John, one of the staff, was very helpful and patient to answer all my questions. No security issue. Cons: Floor not very clean, have mosquitoes, no facility. Simply a place for getting rest at night. Couldn't sleep one night as there was a group of people staying in one room made noise and talked loudly in the midnight. It's not a hostel-type accommodation. ”
- 29 May 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Location was great. Basic atmosphere, but everything you would need is provided. Clean space and friendly staff. ”
- 20 May 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Good hostel and great location. No lockers for bags and lots of mosquitoes when we went that came through the windows (maybe just the season and not particularly the hostel). Staff is super helpful! ”
- 13 May 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ little for the money ”
- 01 Apr 2015 Anonymous Sweden
- “ it was great! i went with a friend to the private room (2) and we had an amazing time. it was really comfortable and cute! only be aware if you are taller than 1.80 mts you wont fit (at least in our room) because the ceeling is low. but i'd really go back and stay much more time if i return to florence! the staff was amazing and the hostel was in a great location. I TOTTALY RECOMMEND IT ”
- 15 Mar 2015 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Great place- really good conditions/quality for a hostel. The location was fantastic and had zero problems- the staff was very accommodating and friendly. Highly recommended. ”
- 06 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA