Soho Hostel Istanbul
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good location. There is no brakfast, no free tea or free coffee. There is common room with tv. There is wifi. Rooms are small and there is a little space between beds. ”
- 24 Oct 2013 Anonymous Poland
- “ Not very nice, location reasonably close to main street, staff ok, atmosphere not fantastic, staff weren't all that happy that I wanted to hang around with my bags until my train left that night ”
- 15 Aug 2013 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ Nice hostel right in the center, the location is perfect. ”
- 27 May 2013 Anonymous France
- “ Great Location if you don't mind the loud music that plays all night long on Istiklal st. Staff are very friendly and helpful. ”
- 15 May 2013 Hashem Syria
- “ Noisy, but that's what you get for staying in this area. ”
- 07 May 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ I stayed in the 30 person room, which was a little smelly. But I also paid very little for it, and my two (female) friends got upgraded to a nicer, smaller room for no charge. I thought it was in a fantastic location, right in between the Hagia Sofia and the Blue Mosque. It was definitely cheaper than surrounding hostels, and had an awesome atmosphere with a really nice rooftop terrace with amazing views. Also came with a buffet-style, free, breakfast! ”
- 21 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA