Soho Hostel Istanbul
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very dirty, staff was rude, nothing good to say but the location and the price. It's worth it to pay a little more and go to a better hostel. Unless your on a very strict budget, I highly don't recommend this hostel. ”
- 02 Jun 2015 Benjamin USA
- “ Maybe there is not so clean how you want, but i really enjoyed my stay at Soho Hostel. Good location and easy to find! ”
- 08 May 2015 Anonymous Romania
- “ It it really nice place with warm atmosphere and friendly people. ”
- 13 Apr 2015 Olga Russia
- “ Everything was okay except the cleanliness. Great location. ”
- 01 Apr 2015 Vishal India
- “ The hostel was in a great location near Taksim square so very easy to get to from the airport. But the hostel was pretty dirty and smelt very bad of cigarettes all night (but maybe that is a Turkey thing). The staff were helpful and friendly. ”
- 02 Mar 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ Excellent. ”
- 15 Sep 2014 Anonymous Azerbaijan