Soho People's Square Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff were rude and were not helpful This is the afternoon staff. Morning and Night staff were fine. Showers for dorms were bad. We need shower shoes which they don't have for us. Also lighting in the hall is dim and so are the showers. River outside the hostel is nice. ”
- 16 Aug 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ very dark, very small room, only few showers and toilets ”
- 27 Jul 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ Beautiful hostel tucked away behind a derelict building (or possibly a hipster office). Extensive network of corridors to explore, a lovely bar and comfortable couches to work on/hang out. not the easiest to find (No google in China which made it even harder :S used maps.me which helped a lot) but otherwise a nice hostel. Not far from the main train station either. ”
- 11 Apr 2016 Anonymous Ireland