Soho People's Square Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's difficult to find, however it's indeed in the central ville. We took almost 1.5hour to find it. The night shift staff are not friendly, they first arranged us a room with mouldy wall, after 1hour waiting, we finally got our room changed. It's not a very good experience, and the price of hostel is higher than other local website. ”
- 01 Jan 2014 Anonymous China
- “ Had a great visit. Loved the hangout communal places and the post-it wall. Great that it's near the subway too. ”
- 16 Nov 2013 Morea USA
- “ The guy who check me in and out was quite bad. He does not seems to know what he is there for! The place is quite cool. The external is an old factory I think. Almost loft like though my room is like a cave. Bathroom is functional and that is good enough for me. The location is great. Quiet yet accessibile. Next to a river. Next to where the common people live. Nice to explore. And food there is very cheap. The guests who were mainly mainland chinese is superd. Extemely charming and helpful. ”
- 09 Oct 2013 kok kuin Singapore
- “ Awesome atmosphere, I'd recommend to anyone! ”
- 02 Apr 2013 Lauren Canada