Soho People's Square Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Had a great visit. Loved the hangout communal places and the post-it wall. Great that it's near the subway too. ”
- 16 Nov 2013 Morea USA
- “ The guy who check me in and out was quite bad. He does not seems to know what he is there for! The place is quite cool. The external is an old factory I think. Almost loft like though my room is like a cave. Bathroom is functional and that is good enough for me. The location is great. Quiet yet accessibile. Next to a river. Next to where the common people live. Nice to explore. And food there is very cheap. The guests who were mainly mainland chinese is superd. Extemely charming and helpful. ”
- 09 Oct 2013 kok kuin Singapore
- “ Awesome atmosphere, I'd recommend to anyone! ”
- 02 Apr 2013 Lauren Canada
- “ Very nice place ! In the center of Shanghai and near subway station. Nice pool table. ”
- 07 Feb 2013 Julie France
- “ I really enjoyed my stay here, the staff is really friendly, specially in the Hostel's bar, at the reception they are kind of rude, but for the rest very good. The location is very good, is near the subway station, and is not far from the city center. They also have a good wi-fi internet connection and the staff is willing to help you with every problem you come across. I recommend this hostel for anyone looking for a cheap and nice place to stay. ”
- 25 Jan 2013 Fernando Netherlands