Sokolska Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff could be more helpful. ”
- 14 Aug 2015 Anonymous Hungary
- “ Thank you for a pleasant stay, I liked your hostel! ”
- 30 Jul 2015 Goda Lithuania
- “ A great place for those not very much into partying at the hostels. It is a cozy place for those who want to explore Prague and rest at the same time. Facilities are well-organized and everything is well-maintained. ”
- 26 Jul 2015 Anonymous Armenia
- “ Sokolska hostel provides a nice place to stay with a decent location at a very good price. The beds were comfortable, and the staff was very friendly! I would recommend Sokolska to any traveling to Prague. ”
- 31 May 2015 James USA
- “ Really cool building, with a nice common area, kitchen with plenty of room and stuff for cooking/eating. Only 2 bathrooms and 2 showers for 2 rooms of 8, but I didn't find it to be a huge issue. My group walked everywhere (short walk to Wenceslas Square, a little farther for Old Town and across the bridge) and it wasn't a problem at all in terms of walking distance. The staff was friendly and welcoming; we didn't interact with them much besides checking in/out. ”
- 03 Apr 2015 Glendon USA