Sokolska Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We booked a spontaneous night in a mixed 8 Person dorm. For one night, just to have a bed, the hostel is very great. For a free brakfast you can go to a cute Little cafe just 10 Min Walking distance from the hostel. The front Office staff seemed a Little tired or not interested in their work.Althoigh, they helped us with all of our questions. The hostel itself is clean and gives the Impression of a backpacker home. Unfortunately, at night it is very loud. For a very short stay it was great ”
- 13 May 2016 Julia Germany
- “ It is not clean at all. The place smell was very awful. It is far from the center and the castle. There was no stuff only the receptionist. The lift was not working. ”
- 06 Nov 2015 Anonymous Egypt
- “ Very good location and staff very easy going and willing to help ”
- 20 Oct 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ The staff could be more helpful. ”
- 14 Aug 2015 Anonymous Hungary
- “ Thank you for a pleasant stay, I liked your hostel! ”
- 30 Jul 2015 Goda Lithuania
- “ A great place for those not very much into partying at the hostels. It is a cozy place for those who want to explore Prague and rest at the same time. Facilities are well-organized and everything is well-maintained. ”
- 26 Jul 2015 Anonymous Armenia