Sokolska Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The worst experience ever! I arrived at 20:00 at night to tell me that they don't have a private room that I had booked since 1 month ago! And they would put me and my mother to a 10 mixed dorm with 2 guys ! I have to add that I had sent many emails before arriving asking if everything is ok with my booking! I had to run out on the streets to look for a proper place to pass the night..Aweful! ”
- 19 Oct 2013 Anonymous Greece
- “ Excellent hostel, large and clean rooms, the commons rooms are also very pleasant. Very well located. ”
- 27 Jul 2013 Anonymous France
- “ There were no laundry service as was mentioned. I had a reservation for a six bed room, but when I got there they put me in an eight bed room. A lot of noise during the night. One morning some of the guests went to the toilet in the shower and it wasn't cleaned until evening. I got keys for a lot of doors, but only the doors of my room were locked. ”
- 17 Jul 2013 Emir Bosnia And Herzegovina
- “ close to the centre - 5 minutes on foot from the Vaclav Square. big room, clean bathroom, separated computer and leisure room - everything you need to stay for one night. hostel is big, has its own court yard. ”
- 14 Jul 2013 Anonymous Russia