Sokolska Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Rooms were not very clean, atmosphere not too great; this is definitely not your "chillout/party-hostel" type, just a cheap place to stay. When I returned to my room the second day, it turned out that they had moved my bags down to reception, as they had assigned me to a different room (they didn't tell me about it before.) What's more, they couldn't give me key to my new room, which was kinda strange... Location is not bad, quite near the center. ”
- 05 Jul 2017 Márton Hungary
- “ We booked a spontaneous night in a mixed 8 Person dorm. For one night, just to have a bed, the hostel is very great. For a free brakfast you can go to a cute Little cafe just 10 Min Walking distance from the hostel. The front Office staff seemed a Little tired or not interested in their work.Althoigh, they helped us with all of our questions. The hostel itself is clean and gives the Impression of a backpacker home. Unfortunately, at night it is very loud. For a very short stay it was great ”
- 13 May 2016 Julia Germany
- “ It is not clean at all. The place smell was very awful. It is far from the center and the castle. There was no stuff only the receptionist. The lift was not working. ”
- 06 Nov 2015 Anonymous Egypt