Solar Chacara Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is a good choise. It`s clean and the people are nice. But the stuff doesn`t seem to know the area very well and even if they are willing to help you sometimes they can`t. The breakfast is ok but nothing special. If you dont like all the "tourist trouble" the place is very nice, especially the beach. But it`s quite far from the sights like Pao de Azucar and Christ the redeemer (ca. 1h by bus). Ipanema and Copacabana beach are easy and quick to reach. Altogether it`s a nice hostel :) ”
- 23 Jan 2014 Lena Germany
- “ I really enjoyed y stay at Hostel Chacara. The staff is very friendly and helpful with whatever you may need as well as the owner. They really do accommodate their guests well. Sandra, one of the main persons in charge is really good when it comes to responding to emails and she helps you plan out your trip from start to finish. Beautifully ocean view and great location as I felt completely safe. ”
- 03 Dec 2013 Ronaldo Trinidad And Tobago
- “ Feels more like sharing a house than staying at a hostel. If you don't come to Rio for partying until late at night, this is the place to go. I would definitely stay here again. ”
- 24 Oct 2013 Anonymous Germany