Somewhere to Stay
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I didn't like the kitchen nor the plate kit. Actually, there're lots of things in the hostel that, even if they are not too important individually, they together make staying difficult, like: you don't have where to hung your clothes and personal itens in toilets and showers. Plate kit is terrible, you need to take it in the reception, they're not in the kitchen. That means if you want to have breakfast early in the morning, you won't have the utensils. Tables in the kitchen are really dirty. ”
- 08 Oct 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ friendly staff, great location, clean bathrooms/toilets/kitchen...but the room was messy, stinks, very bad odour...some pple were living since months....its ok to spend couple of nights ”
- 10 Jul 2013 Anonymous India
- “ Very good hostel. Enjoyed my time here. very clean and security is excelent ”
- 07 Jun 2013 Mark Ireland
- “ I am very happy and thank you for giving me my life to take up new paths here, thank you. Greetings, Godina Milko, room 29 . ”
- 01 Feb 2013 Milko Slovenia