Somewhere to Stay
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Wifi is not free. It´s a bit of a walk to the city centre but the hostel offers a good service with driving a van to it every our. ”
- 21 Jan 2015 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ I was in a super messy room. Looked, as it wasn't cleaned since weeks. There weren't even windows in the room, since they were broken and replaced by cheap wood. I didn't expect much because it's one of the cheapest hostels in Brisbane. But still the hostel should manage to treat the customers respectfully (clean bathroom, repair, windows, clean room). Atmosphere was good (as in any other hostel). ”
- 11 Jan 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Nice hostel with a nice view over the skyline and everything you need can be done by walking and there is even a bus shuttle service every hour from 8am - 7pm! ”
- 20 Sep 2014 Anonymous Germany