Somewhere to Stay
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Only stayed there a couple of days but it was really nice. You need to pay a 10$ for a blanket which was kind of offsetting at first, but the rooms have no air conditioning so a blanket was definitely not required haha. Everyone I met there were super nice. The staff were very helpful answering any questions. They have events on some days of the week so that's good to meet new people. The location is good it's like a 20min walk to downtown but right around the hostel there are shops ”
- 04 Nov 2015 Daniel
- “ Wifi is not free. It´s a bit of a walk to the city centre but the hostel offers a good service with driving a van to it every our. ”
- 21 Jan 2015 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ I was in a super messy room. Looked, as it wasn't cleaned since weeks. There weren't even windows in the room, since they were broken and replaced by cheap wood. I didn't expect much because it's one of the cheapest hostels in Brisbane. But still the hostel should manage to treat the customers respectfully (clean bathroom, repair, windows, clean room). Atmosphere was good (as in any other hostel). ”
- 11 Jan 2015 Anonymous Germany