Somewhere to Stay
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Loved my stay here. Atmosphere was fun and relaxed. I liked very much the cheap pizza monday and the free van to the city is very convenient too. Staff was very nice, location was good. I was not crazy about the plastic cutlery though. All in all a great little stay. ”
- 21 Mar 2016 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Overall, it is good location and cost performance! ”
- 29 Jan 2016 Tomohiro Japan
- “ Only stayed there a couple of days but it was really nice. You need to pay a 10$ for a blanket which was kind of offsetting at first, but the rooms have no air conditioning so a blanket was definitely not required haha. Everyone I met there were super nice. The staff were very helpful answering any questions. They have events on some days of the week so that's good to meet new people. The location is good it's like a 20min walk to downtown but right around the hostel there are shops ”
- 04 Nov 2015 Daniel