Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ An excellent breakfast. ”
- 09 Aug 2016 Neil England
“ Well, in general i really enjoyed it. I've come back home with a good experience about it. Thanks ”
Thank you so much!:)
- 11 Jul 2016 Anonymous Germany
“ The hostel was easy to find, and is within a short walk of the metro, river and Old Town. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The boxes in rooms are large enough for a big rucksack, although you need to bring your own lock. Room and beds are clean and comfortable enough.
The hostel has a breakfast for 150Kc, which includes fruit, bread, yoghurt, coffee etc., and also a guest kitchen if you prefer to cook yourself. WiFi worked well everywhere in the hostel.
Excellent price to quality ratio! ”
Awesome review! Thank you or how you say in Finland: KIITOS!:) We hope you will back already very soon.:) Best wishes, Kristi
- 14 Jun 2016 Anonymous Finland
- “ The Sophie's Hostel was ideal location for brief visit to Prague, and heading to main bus station. Felt comfortable in the dorm room I was given, which bathrooms were more to update than several hostels in other places I have stayed at! Although it wasn't something to brag about in terms of environment or staff, the stay was a generally good experience. ”
- 14 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The best hostel living experience I ever had. Everything just great. ”
- 26 Apr 2016 Dmitry England
- “ Had a great stay here and the staff was super helpful; highly recommend! ”
- 31 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Really nice place with a relaxed but very social vibe without being a party hostel. Facilities are clean though some of the bigger dorms could use more bathroom facilities. Very nice staff. ”
- 18 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ awesome Place!! ”
- 30 Sep 2015 Christopher England