Soul Backpackers Barcelona
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Hostel was really how I imagine a Hostel. People come and go during the night und cooked far after 0:00 clock. So there are always activity. The room are average, the bathrooms are old but this compensated the big corridor and terrace. What is quiete bad that they open the showers at 8:00. ”
- 19 Sep 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Good. The staff were nice and kind. And willing to help you when you need. But you have to dry your clothes yourself. ( there is line for hanging your things, but I felt a little awkward because I had to dry my underwear... :'( ”
- 15 May 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The hostel is in a very secure location and it's close to the train station which comes in handy. The staff is helpful. I enjoyed the stayed there but we didn't like the fact they closed the showers at midnight. Other than that, we can't complain. ”
- 07 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Every room has lockers to put your things in. The location is very good, close to Placa Cataluna and metro station Girona. Clean and shiny The computer is only one and it doesn't work so good. The TV doesn't work too. Generally, it;s a nice, value for money hostel with no extra facilities. I would choose it again. ”
- 28 Nov 2014 Konstantina Greece