Soul Backpackers Barcelona
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Hostel was really how I imagine a Hostel. People come and go during the night und cooked far after 0:00 clock. So there are always activity. The room are average, the bathrooms are old but this compensated the big corridor and terrace. What is quiete bad that they open the showers at 8:00. ”
- 19 Sep 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Good. The staff were nice and kind. And willing to help you when you need. But you have to dry your clothes yourself. ( there is line for hanging your things, but I felt a little awkward because I had to dry my underwear... :'( ”
- 15 May 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The hostel is in a very secure location and it's close to the train station which comes in handy. The staff is helpful. I enjoyed the stayed there but we didn't like the fact they closed the showers at midnight. Other than that, we can't complain. ”
- 07 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA