Soul Backpackers Barcelona
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good. The staff were nice and kind. And willing to help you when you need. But you have to dry your clothes yourself. ( there is line for hanging your things, but I felt a little awkward because I had to dry my underwear... :'( ”
- 15 May 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The hostel is in a very secure location and it's close to the train station which comes in handy. The staff is helpful. I enjoyed the stayed there but we didn't like the fact they closed the showers at midnight. Other than that, we can't complain. ”
- 07 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Every room has lockers to put your things in. The location is very good, close to Placa Cataluna and metro station Girona. Clean and shiny The computer is only one and it doesn't work so good. The TV doesn't work too. Generally, it;s a nice, value for money hostel with no extra facilities. I would choose it again. ”
- 28 Nov 2014 Konstantina Greece
- “ It was my first experience in a hotel and i loved it. The atmosphere, the people, all the ambience was awesome. ”
- 24 Sep 2014 Andrea Portugal
- “ Good value hostel close to the metro station in a quiet neighborhood with lots of restaurants and grocery stores nearby. The vibe was quiet and the value was good for the price. ”
- 22 Sep 2014 Jonathan USA