Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Stayed in a private room with three kids aged 10-17. They loved it, I loved it. ”
- 06 Jun 2016 Hanna Finland
- “ I would definitely recommend the place! The staff was very friendly and always willing to help, and the facilities were cozy and perfectly clean.The only thing I could complain about is that the ladder on the bunk bed had really high steps, so it was difficult to climb up and down. ”
- 05 May 2016 Benjamin Spain
- “ I cannot be more happy to have decided to stay in this Hostel, the staff are more than amazing and always ready to help. ”
- 05 Apr 2016 Anonymous Peru
- “ This is one of the best hostels I've ever been in my 4 months long journey. You can see how much effort the staffs spent by every single details and the every moment of interaction. It hosted quite a lot of guests but remain cozy and comfortable. Will definitely recommend! ”
- 18 Aug 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ I have been to my hostels in many places, in Russia and other countries, but Soul Kitchen Hostel was really above. The staff is both professional and friendly. The facilities very nicely decorated and very clean. The rooms are comfortable. I would go back without hesitation. ”
- 01 Aug 2015 Anonymous France
- “ I have never stayed in such a delightful hostel, well appointed hostel. They should give lessons to other hostels. ”
- 27 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA