South Beach Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location and perfect if you want to party. Nice staff and a lively bar inside. Fruit for breakfast was a big plus as well as the free pick up from the airport. On the downside, quite unclean, small rooms and the kitchen would need a big update. ”
- 18 Apr 2014 Henric
- “ don't go there if you want to sleep, there is a night club just the floor under the rooms... ”
- 18 Apr 2014 delphine France
- “ The best hostel in South Beach! ”
- 05 Apr 2014 Alena Russia
- “ "The party hostel of South Beach" is probably a bit of an overstatement. They obviously try, but not particularly impressed about the outcome. Staff was nice and helpful, though a bit more welcoming attitude would have made the stay overall more pleasurable. A bit pricy. Not the best value deal around. ”
- 21 Mar 2014 Nicolai Denmark
- “ The staff was pleasant and helpful, very professional even when challenged by a disgruntled customer (not me!). Even the cleaning staff was friendly. I was very happy to have AC in the room and lockers. It would be nice to have the showers and bathrooms updated for better privacy and convenience, especially since girls require more than 2 sinks! ”
- 06 Feb 2014 Alexis Canada