South Beach Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My friend got bitten alive by bed bugs, that was when we were not falling out of the beds as the mattress were on such an angle. 1 toilet, 1 urinal, 2 working showers for an entire floor of people. NOT ideal. The staff we met were miserable and if you are lucky fully English speaking. The aircon unit was so loud we had to selotape it up. Only positive is that it was that bad, we were up and out every morning! Easily the worst hostel I have ever stayed in. ”
- 21 Mar 2013 Robert England
- “ The overall experience was really good. Yes, the rooms are VERY small (I stayed in the 6bed female dorm) but if you aren't expecting a lot you can deal with it. Very difficult to get on the top bunk so aim for the bottom ones. Staff is super nice and helpful, they organize outings nightly with cheaper entrance and discount for drinks. The location was pretty good. The beach is really close, and there are many places to eat around there too. and bigs up to Jerry for being an awesome promoter! ”
- 19 Mar 2013 Patrycja Canada
- “ THis was my 1st time staying at any hostel. It was a great experience. Loved the place and next time I end up in Miami, I will definitely book another room there. Thank you all so much. ”
- 14 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ It´s a nice hostel, helpful staff and near to the great area M. Beach, Collins Av. + Beaches ! But: poor dorms with no furniture inside, too small restrooms. - But party location for everybody. ”
- 09 Mar 2013 Joerg