Southend Hostel Bremen
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The room smells to tobacco, the beds were very uncomfortable (slim mattress over iron bars), and I don't know when they clean the carpet for last time. ”
- 31 Jul 2016 Anonymous Spain
- “ The electric stove did not work. Pillows were awful. No teapot in the kitchen. No shelves for gel and shampoo in the shower. ”
- 12 Jul 2016 Alexander Russia
- “ I didn't find the place well equipped. WiFi facility is only limited to dinning hall. No arrangement for food. In kitchen, the don't have repaired plug and pins. I forgot my laptop there and somebody took it. They don't have any cameras in the stairs or hallways. They even don't bother for that, seems they already knew who took it. Just recommended me to go to police. I wish I never had been there. ”
- 16 May 2016 Anonymous Bangladesh
- “ I couldn't make my check in at 11pm. I called for the number that they give, for people that arrive after 9pm, and I reached the voice mail two times - nobody answer me. I also rang the bell and two guys open to me the door but just one of them could talk a bit of English but they didn't helped. It was a really uncomfortable situation and I had to find a new hostel at midnight in a unknown city for me. The hostel said, by email, that they did not get my call. I do not recommend this Hostel. ”
- 07 Apr 2016 Jéssica Portugal
- “ The staff is very kind and helpful. The lockers at my room did not have a key to lock (supposed to work with a key). A cotton towel at the toilet near the common room is not hygienic for a public/shared toilet. I can deal with a simple standard but the stairs definitely need repair only for safety reasons. ”
- 12 Mar 2016 Anonymous Germany