Southend Hostel Bremen
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The only good thing about Southend hostel is the location. Our room was a mess! Not at all clean, beds were almost broken, disgusting sheets, shower was impossible.. either freezing cold or scalding hot and it smelled really bad in there. The staff were not into service what so ever. The guy that checked us in and out (seemed to work which hours he felt like even though the brochure says 24-hour reception) just sat there and smoked so the entire hostel smelled bad. No characters left now.. ”
- 19 Dec 2014 Pauline Sweden
- “ Uncomfortable pillows. Whole hostel smelled of tobacco. ”
- 04 Nov 2014 Ari Finland
- “ At first I didn't even recognize it's a hostel. Very small entrance, very small reception desk, very old, poorly maintained building. The staff were very friendly though and even lended me a lock for the lockers without having to pay deposit. The room (10 bed dorm) had its own bathroom, but it was, again, very old. It's not a bad place, but I've been to much better hostels, with better facilities and athmosphere, for less money. Maybe not in Bremen though (I'm not familiar with the competitors). ”
- 23 Oct 2014 Anonymous Bulgaria