Southend Hostel Bremen
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ At first I didn't even recognize it's a hostel. Very small entrance, very small reception desk, very old, poorly maintained building. The staff were very friendly though and even lended me a lock for the lockers without having to pay deposit. The room (10 bed dorm) had its own bathroom, but it was, again, very old. It's not a bad place, but I've been to much better hostels, with better facilities and athmosphere, for less money. Maybe not in Bremen though (I'm not familiar with the competitors). ”
- 23 Oct 2014 Anonymous Bulgaria
- “ Worn-out beds, is spacious room ”
- 25 Jul 2014 Rebers Netherlands
- “ I got a problem to call staff because I skipped my train. But I received only auto-answering machine which tells me to call a different phone on German. So, I have to wait and hotel's manager was very angry to me because I waked him at midnight. ”
- 01 Jun 2014 Anonymous Belarus