Southend Hostel Bremen
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Left our room in the middle of the night because of 4 permanent "guests" who scared the life out of us. There was no night reception so we couldn't ask for another room, there was nowhere else to go we slept in the common room with 1 eye open the entire night. Left as soon as we could in the morning. Developed a rash from the two hours slept in our actual beds. Couch was more comfortable. Wouldn't go back if I was paid to. Without a doubt the worst night of my life!!!!!!! ”
- 21 Aug 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ This is a nice hostel for backpackers. It is very close to old city center. Atmosphere is good and room is very big with private bathroom. Beddings are not comfortable and if you dont have pillowcase you need to pay for it. ”
- 18 Apr 2013 Ying China
- “ The same key could be used for many lockers. ”
- 17 Apr 2013 Anonymous Finland