Southend Hostel Bremen
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I couldn't make my check in at 11pm. I called for the number that they give, for people that arrive after 9pm, and I reached the voice mail two times - nobody answer me. I also rang the bell and two guys open to me the door but just one of them could talk a bit of English but they didn't helped. It was a really uncomfortable situation and I had to find a new hostel at midnight in a unknown city for me. The hostel said, by email, that they did not get my call. I do not recommend this Hostel. ”
- 07 Apr 2016 Jéssica Portugal
- “ The staff is very kind and helpful. The lockers at my room did not have a key to lock (supposed to work with a key). A cotton towel at the toilet near the common room is not hygienic for a public/shared toilet. I can deal with a simple standard but the stairs definitely need repair only for safety reasons. ”
- 12 Mar 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ The staff was friendly and helpful to all my questions! The room I stayed in (named strongbow) was really nice. ”
- 17 Feb 2016 Carola Germany