Southern Fried Rice
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was my first time travelling alone, and Southern Fried Rice could not have been a better match. The rooms were clean and spacious; the food was absolutely delicious (I ate every meal there); the location was close to all the stores and short walk from the beach, but still felt secluded and quiet; and the staff was very helpful and friendly. The owner was not only helpful in finding transportation and places to go, but he would sit down with anyone who came into the restaurant/hostel. ”
- 16 Jul 2015 Jennifer USA
- “ This hostel was amazing. The staff were wonderful, and helped us book our outings and taxis for much cheaper prices. The location was great, very close to the beach, and the room was very clean! ”
- 10 Jul 2015 Paige USA
- “ Hello there! We had a lovely stay at your place. Thank you for being so accommodating after the issue with the room. We will always revoked your place. ”
- 09 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ This guesthouse was good for our purposes. It was modestly priced and in a relatively convenient location. It's a bit tricky to find as its at the back of a little shopping complex. Look for the restaurant called Wine Connections and turn into the little plaza behind it. I wouldn't go back to the area as we found it quite touristy with corresponding higher prices. But the guest house itself was good value for money. Clean, with AC and relatively inexpensive. ”
- 14 Oct 2014 caitlin