Southern Fried Rice
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Loved this place! Owner speaks perfect English so very helpful. Price included continental breakfast, Thai dinner discounted and very good although portions a bit small, but all Thai meals seem to be that way. In thailand. Only drawback is you must pay cash for accommodations so just come prepared with enough spending money. ”
- 14 Oct 2013 Diana USA
- “ Probably the best value in this area of Phuket. Enjoyed my stay there a lot. A bit hard to find as it is not located on the main road, but a parallel street to it. ”
- 12 Jul 2013 Anonymous Norway
- “ Excellent time, thank God we had Tarje! ”
- 03 Mar 2013 Anonymous Bangladesh
- “ will definitely go back again! the room was clean and comfy, the location is great, only 5 min. walk away from kata beach, the staff was very friendly, and if you get a chance, talk to the owner of this hostel, he's got lots of interesting life stories to share. ”
- 16 Dec 2012 Cheng China