Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I think i got the short straw here. My room was closest to the social area and bbq, the result being that it was difficult to sleep between about 10pm and 3am. The nearest shower was also cold. However, i believe in most other rooms, and most other showers these were not issues. The staff were pleasant and as i have eluded to, if you like a night out then there is often something going on. Tv room and kitchens were good. ”
- 26 Jan 2015 Anonymous England
- “ I wasn't sure what to expect when I booked the hostel but I was pleasantly surprised! The staff really worked with my friends and I to have the best overall experience when we were in Queenstown! I would recommend this hostel to anyone and I will definitely be back!! ”
- 06 Jan 2015 Emily USA
- “ Best hostel of my journey. Would stay there again ”
- 17 Dec 2014 laura
- “ Very nice hostel! Would definitely book there again! ”
- 07 Dec 2014 Chris Norway