Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Pretty good hostel. Small, clean and cosy. Check in was a bit weird. Had to call a number and the manager came from somewhere. He was really nice and helpful though. The hostel is actually located in Whistler Creek which is about an hour walk or 10-15 minute bus ride to Whistler Village (the actual town). I didn't know this so when I got the Greyhound, I got it to the Village and then had to take the public bus to the Creek. ”
- 30 Aug 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ The staff was really nice, highly recommended. A very good location in Creekside, close to everything. ”
- 16 Oct 2013 Anonymous Spain
- “ The hostel was extremely convenient for whistler village. The bus stop and greyhound stop were just across the road. The room i stayed in was spacious and contained a fridge and microwave which was very convenient. The hostel is shabby but for the price it was fine. ”
- 19 Sep 2012 Sally