Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Facilities outside of rooms are impressive. Rooms are very small and there was no space for suitcases. Stayed in 6 person dorm. This was most expensive hostel of 4 that I stayed in in Melbourne. ”
- 30 Oct 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ That is a shame the staff at the reception was not friendly (at all). I really liked my stay at the Space Hotel though and would definitely recommend it. ”
- 12 Apr 2016 Eva-Alexandra France
- “ Yea what can I say, why is it that some women are always so rude when you are checking out? when I arrived I was meet by a very friendly and nice woman. When I was leaving some retard and impolite woman was there, don't even know why you would apply for this kind of job if you cannot even be friendly and smiling. ”
- 10 Mar 2016 Anonymous Denmark
- “ I think there was no sign that says where we can get silverware. Normally it is placed at kitchen area at the other hostel (in other country). So, if you have that policy, it is understandable, however if there was sign at the reception, it would be better. ”
- 30 Dec 2015 Anonymous South Korea