Space Pod Houston
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Please do not waste your time booking your stay at this location. Space pod is a joke. The owner is the rudest person I have ever met in my life. You are not safe and the house reeks of some kind of smell. The beds can never be called beds because they are old camping bed so you can never be comfortable.. She puts 4 of the camping beds in one room, that is really tight. Save your money and stay at an hotel or motel. ”
- 21 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ We are french and we are traveling the world... We loved the time there... You have to go there if you want to meet nice people. En francais : n'hesitez pas ! C'est votre place à HOISTON ! Genial ! ”
- 22 Mar 2014 Anonymous France
- “ We stayed in the private en suite at Space Pod on a quick-cram spring break and couldn't be happier with the choice. The location was close enough to downtown, that even in 5pm traffic the journey was quick, plus the metro does stop right outside of the neighborhood if that is the route you want to go. Carroll was exceptionally helpful and friendly without jeopardizing our sense of privacy, it really was like coming home to an old friend! All things consider Space Pod has our recommendation. ”
- 18 Mar 2013 Brittany USA