Sparkling Dolphins Inn Kyoto
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice Hostel but quite far from JR station. ”
- 08 Apr 2014 Anonymous Thailand
- “ better to have more than one shower room for dormitory users. ”
- 09 Nov 2013 Anonymous Japan
- “ - Not very welcoming owner (but the young Lady named Saki was really nice). - The dormitary room is far too small! The distance between the beds was ridiculous. - The living room 23pm "curfew" is just unbelievable, people had to go out or remain in their room after 23pm. - The microwave stopped working a few seconds after I turned it on - And the free wifi connection almost didn't work at all! So it was a very unpleasant stay at this hotel! Almost felt like being "in jail". ”
- 09 Aug 2013 EKWE France