Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ While it was initially quirky with its bits and bob design, scratch the surface and you'll find a fairly unclean hostel/homestay that can make you feel unwelcome with all the posit notes to turn off this, close that, switch off this. Couple this with the very un-eco friendly coal burning spa - I'd give this place a miss. ”
- 02 Jan 2014 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ It was like grade school with all the written notes all over this hostel. A note to take five minute showers which were not clean, had mold on the shower curtain.The water for the showers was heated with an outdated coal stove in kitchen. Kitchen had grease and dirt,back splash by sink was wearing off.Home was cold and notes around house to keep all of the doors closed which restricted heat source from living room reaching bedrooms.T.V had note not to touch or would be asked to leave no rerund ”
- 20 Oct 2013 karen USA
- “ We stayed in this hostel for just 1 night. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean with a window. Free coffee and tea the whole day. Good value for your money, but a little bite a "strange" place in comparison with other hostels. ”
- 18 Apr 2013 Anonymous Germany