Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A little outside the main part of the city, and while there is free wifi there is only one computer available and it is usually being used. Staff was OK, but not super helpful. At least when I used it, there was no hot water in the shower.. ”
- 16 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ It's a fun hostel! Steve is adorable, helpful and a whole lot of fun. This wasn't the quietest hostel, but we weren't looking for quiet. It's a happy atmosphere and a great time. It's only far from the city center if you are too lazy to walk for ten minutes. Me and my travel buddy had a lot of fun here and would of come back if it hadn't been rented out for the summer. ”
- 08 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This was a great hostel. Even though I messed up my reservation, they were fantastic about getting me in (and at 8AM too). The facilities were clean, the atmosphere was very friendly, and the staff were so relaxed and helpful. It was such a great place that was recommended to me for a reason, and I too would recommend it to anyone. ”
- 16 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Really friendly staff. Bit far from the city centre but easy to get there. Great place to meet people. ”
- 02 Apr 2014 Georgia England
- “ Only 200 baht with free wifi and breakfast, air con in dorm room, good ! ”
- 10 Mar 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong