Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Did not enjoy our stay at Spire Hostel. Very noisy all through the night from outside the hostel and common areas in the hostel. It appeared the other two girls in the room we're living at the hostel and there was no space to put bags etc because their gear was everywhere. They talked all through the night , left and returned to the room several times during both nights and bought friends back to the room very late at night. We've stayed in plenty of hostels before but Spire was disappointing. ”
- 29 May 2014 Jodi New Zealand
- “ There is a guy in the reception, extremely rude, unprofessional and stupid. From his point of view when a person pays for something there is no reason to dislike. He stands that they don't oblige no one to pay for the hostel, everything else is irrelevant. He's not even willing to hear what a person has to say. There is a girl in the reception who is the opposite, very kind, helpful and professional. In the overall the hostel is expensive for what it offers. ”
- 31 Dec 2013 Anonymous Portugal
- “ Rather poor in all respects. ”
- 31 Aug 2013 Anonymous Ukraine