Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Seemed to be quite a few people living in the hostel and as a result I had no where to put my bag- under the bed was full of purple boxes and shelves were all full. Also age policy of 18-45 is surel illegal? If not it's certainly descriminatory ”
- 20 Jun 2015 Angela Ireland
- “ My stay was super great. I stayed in an all female dorm, which was pretty clean and felt safe. The staff was relatively nice and very informative. I went to leave carrying my duffel bag and the man working at the desk offered the luggage room (which I didn't realize was available), so I was glad he took an extra moment to offer me a service he didn't have to. The free breakfast was okay, but nothing really exciting (cereal, yogurt, toast), but enough. The price was also reasonable. ”
- 17 May 2015 Josephine USA
- “ Very Nice Place! The Staff is awesome ”
- 25 Apr 2015 Lucas Brazil
- “ Great location, very helpful staff, and above average breakfast. Out of the 12 person room I was staying in I was the only person who wasn't "living" there. The room was packed with belongings and it wasn't a very opening experience to a solo traveller. Nice people, but very uncomfortable ”
- 07 Mar 2015 brittany USA