Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My hostel experience was as advertised and there were no hidden aspects when I arrived. The breakfast was open earlier than stated, so that was nice since I started my days early during my stay. I was glad they had 24hr reception because I also had to check out much earlier than guests were required to do. The rooms, showers, and bathrooms were all clean and staff were friendly. Overall good experience. ”
- 06 Oct 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ I missed lockers in the dorm and the luggage/locker room downstairs was open to everyone and a mess to step in. However, the satff was friendly and helpful. The kitchen was average but everything we needed was there. Communication with other travellers was better in other hostels. ”
- 22 Sep 2017 Alexandra Germany
- “ Well located hostel with a nice ambiance, hostel events promote meeting other guests ”
- 22 Sep 2017 Anonymous Canada
- “ The location was great but I expected a 12 bed mixed room would have security cabinets ou lockers to store our bags and that the bathroom would have a space to change, and it had none of that. Just to be clear, they have lockers to rent, but they are small and are in the reception. The staff was nice and helpful. ”
- 17 Mar 2017 Anonymous Brazil