Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Dear ladies and gentlemen! Thank you so much for being so friendly all the time and making my stay at Dublin Spire hostel so nice! I nearly started to cry because I had to leave.. I love Dublin! See you again at st Patrick's day! ”
- 20 Jan 2017 Gregor Austria
- “ Amazing Hostel, No Complaints ”
- 13 Oct 2016 Tristan
- “ Lockers or Any place to put your things would have been helpful. Also the room was really cold, maybe put in a radiator? And please add some extra salt to the eggs at breakfast!! Or at least put some salt nearby. ”
- 07 Oct 2016 Viktoria
- “ Very pleasant hostel. Modern and clean facilities. Friendly atmosphere. Spacious rooms with comfortable beds. ”
- 13 Jun 2016 Andrew Ireland
- “ I really thought the staff was super friendly and accommodating. The common area was nice, and the beer night was a happy surprise. Nothing can be done about this, but the location was a bit too seedy for my comfort, especially at night. Finally, the luggage room could have been more secured. I just walked back there two times with no problem, and could have taken anything and left. I know there were cameras, but that may not deter some. ”
- 14 May 2016 Matt USA
- “ I really liked the hostel, the atmosphere was good and it was clean most of the time. If you are a lightsleeper I dont recomend you use the 22 bed dorm. ”
- 08 Apr 2016 Anonymous El Salvador