Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I really thought the staff was super friendly and accommodating. The common area was nice, and the beer night was a happy surprise. Nothing can be done about this, but the location was a bit too seedy for my comfort, especially at night. Finally, the luggage room could have been more secured. I just walked back there two times with no problem, and could have taken anything and left. I know there were cameras, but that may not deter some. ”
- 14 May 2016 Matt USA
- “ I really liked the hostel, the atmosphere was good and it was clean most of the time. If you are a lightsleeper I dont recomend you use the 22 bed dorm. ”
- 08 Apr 2016 Anonymous El Salvador
- “ Seemed to be quite a few people living in the hostel and as a result I had no where to put my bag- under the bed was full of purple boxes and shelves were all full. Also age policy of 18-45 is surel illegal? If not it's certainly descriminatory ”
- 20 Jun 2015 Angela Ireland