Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ There is a guy in the reception, extremely rude, unprofessional and stupid. From his point of view when a person pays for something there is no reason to dislike. He stands that they don't oblige no one to pay for the hostel, everything else is irrelevant. He's not even willing to hear what a person has to say. There is a girl in the reception who is the opposite, very kind, helpful and professional. In the overall the hostel is expensive for what it offers. ”
- 31 Dec 2013 Anonymous Portugal
- “ Rather poor in all respects. ”
- 31 Aug 2013 Anonymous Ukraine
- “ The staff was very friendly and everything went quite smooth. However, the hostel is not in its best conditions anymore even though reasonable clean. ”
- 09 Aug 2013 Roman Germany
- “ July 2013 We had nowhere else to sleep. Most expensive night of our trip: 38 euros/pers for a 20-bed dormitory! - No privacy in the bathrooms (at all); - Noisy at week-ends; - SOME members of the staff could put on a smily face, wouldn't hurt... ”
- 27 Jul 2013 MATHIAS France
- “ right in the city centre but noisy at night, couldn't sleep at night. Nice staff. The shared bathroom area is narrow....but clean. ”
- 29 Jun 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong