Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location was great but I expected a 12 bed mixed room would have security cabinets ou lockers to store our bags and that the bathroom would have a space to change, and it had none of that. Just to be clear, they have lockers to rent, but they are small and are in the reception. The staff was nice and helpful. ”
- 17 Mar 2017 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Dear ladies and gentlemen! Thank you so much for being so friendly all the time and making my stay at Dublin Spire hostel so nice! I nearly started to cry because I had to leave.. I love Dublin! See you again at st Patrick's day! ”
- 20 Jan 2017 Gregor Austria
- “ Amazing Hostel, No Complaints ”
- 13 Oct 2016 Tristan
- “ Lockers or Any place to put your things would have been helpful. Also the room was really cold, maybe put in a radiator? And please add some extra salt to the eggs at breakfast!! Or at least put some salt nearby. ”
- 07 Oct 2016 Viktoria