Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location, very helpful staff, and above average breakfast. Out of the 12 person room I was staying in I was the only person who wasn't "living" there. The room was packed with belongings and it wasn't a very opening experience to a solo traveller. Nice people, but very uncomfortable ”
- 07 Mar 2015 brittany USA
- “ Do not go there, if you want a night sleep after a long day of traveling, this is a party hostel, saddly I learned that the hard way. I was sleeping on the top bunk bed and the ladder was broken it was ''fixed'' with a tire wrap ... The shower door was broken couldnt close it properly. I hate giving bad reviews but my experience really wasnt good. ”
- 18 Oct 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Did not enjoy our stay at Spire Hostel. Very noisy all through the night from outside the hostel and common areas in the hostel. It appeared the other two girls in the room we're living at the hostel and there was no space to put bags etc because their gear was everywhere. They talked all through the night , left and returned to the room several times during both nights and bought friends back to the room very late at night. We've stayed in plenty of hostels before but Spire was disappointing. ”
- 29 May 2014 Jodi New Zealand