Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice location. Most staff (bar one short, fair haired girl) were extremely friendly. Hostel caters to Brazilian/Mexican/Mediterranean mostly. Most staff from these locations. Clean place. Felt safe. Nice small kitchen free to use. Free Breakfast had good Bran, SmallCoockies/Smallplainfairycakes/Bread/Jams/Tea/Coffee. A couple of communal spaces with TVs/Games/DVDs etc. No lockers/storage in rooms, all on ground floor, 1.50 euro a night. Bit awkward if on 3rd floor like me, no other option. ”
- 13 Feb 2018 GLENN Ireland
- “ My hostel experience was as advertised and there were no hidden aspects when I arrived. The breakfast was open earlier than stated, so that was nice since I started my days early during my stay. I was glad they had 24hr reception because I also had to check out much earlier than guests were required to do. The rooms, showers, and bathrooms were all clean and staff were friendly. Overall good experience. ”
- 06 Oct 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ I missed lockers in the dorm and the luggage/locker room downstairs was open to everyone and a mess to step in. However, the satff was friendly and helpful. The kitchen was average but everything we needed was there. Communication with other travellers was better in other hostels. ”
- 22 Sep 2017 Alexandra Germany
- “ Well located hostel with a nice ambiance, hostel events promote meeting other guests ”
- 22 Sep 2017 Anonymous Canada