Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff is super fun! Bed is nice and location is good. Big locker for backpack. Reading light and socket for each bed. Will come back. ”
- 20 Dec 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ The hostel is nice but it is expensive for staying in a 10 bed dorm. We were only there one night and even though they have a kitchen, by Croatian law you aren't allowed to use it for cooking, only coffee and tea. You would be better off finding a room or apartment instead, they are typically cheaper if you are traveling as a couple. ”
- 26 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The private rooms were clean, roomy and comfortable. The bathroom was clean as well although the drain drained slowly. The room was located in the stairwell so it was noisy when people got back late. Otherwise, it is in a perfect central location and a great place to come back to sleep after a full day out exporing. The common area is quite small and shared bathrooms not so clean. ”
- 09 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA