Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ the only thing i don't like is the location. Though it is near bus station and old town, but the traffic is noisy at night. ”
- 15 Oct 2014 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Wonderful stay! The 3 receptionists we met were all very friendly and gave us great tips on places to go to. It's a wonderful hostel to meet people in. Small and cosy! ”
- 24 Aug 2014 Anonymous Scotland
- “ Being close to the bus terminal was definitely a bonus, and it wasn't a long walk to the main tourist areas. The staff were quite helpful and overall the place was good. The 8 bed dorm room I shared was a bit small for 8 people and their luggage, but it was nice that they provided lockers. One concern I had was that there are no keys to the rooms, only to the door of the building and the door of the hostel itself. ”
- 07 Aug 2014 Erica USA
- “ I really liked this hostel :) The location was much better than others in Split. Free beer and snacks in the kitchen was amazing. Thank you for your kindness. I really want to go there again. ”
- 19 Apr 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Staff is super fun! Bed is nice and location is good. Big locker for backpack. Reading light and socket for each bed. Will come back. ”
- 20 Dec 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong