Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's very close from the main bus(ferry, train) station to find easily and workers are very kind. ”
- 15 Aug 2015 JEONGAH South Korea
- “ The hostel was clean and in a good location. It was very crowded as a 6 person mixed dorm basically only left room for the beds. The bathrooms and common areas, while clean were also very small. It served its purpose though and I would recommend it if you just need a place to sleep and otherwise be out exploring Croatia. ”
- 20 Jun 2015 Andrea USA
- “ Good hostel, nice and helpful staff. 5 minutes or less to ferry port, bus station and old town. Large lockers with keys provided. Only thing that was a downfall was only one toilet for each gender on the floor I was on. ”
- 31 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ It is a great place and located near to the centre , the only problem was that the address of the hotel was changed and when i have arrived there it took me 10 minutes more to understand that. ”
- 22 Jan 2015 Itchak Germany
- “ the only thing i don't like is the location. Though it is near bus station and old town, but the traffic is noisy at night. ”
- 15 Oct 2014 Anonymous Taiwan