Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's very close from the main bus(ferry, train) station to find easily and workers are very kind. ”
- 15 Aug 2015 JEONGAH South Korea
- “ If you have the chance to book the private apartment, just do it! Awesome location, close to old town and port, excellent facilities, great kitchen inside the room, nice beds... Only the TV had a problem, it was not working. ”
- 12 Aug 2015 Anonymous Spain
- “ The hostel was clean and in a good location. It was very crowded as a 6 person mixed dorm basically only left room for the beds. The bathrooms and common areas, while clean were also very small. It served its purpose though and I would recommend it if you just need a place to sleep and otherwise be out exploring Croatia. ”
- 20 Jun 2015 Andrea USA
- “ Good hostel, nice and helpful staff. 5 minutes or less to ferry port, bus station and old town. Large lockers with keys provided. Only thing that was a downfall was only one toilet for each gender on the floor I was on. ”
- 31 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ It is a great place and located near to the centre , the only problem was that the address of the hotel was changed and when i have arrived there it took me 10 minutes more to understand that. ”
- 22 Jan 2015 Itchak Germany