Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is nice but it is expensive for staying in a 10 bed dorm. We were only there one night and even though they have a kitchen, by Croatian law you aren't allowed to use it for cooking, only coffee and tea. You would be better off finding a room or apartment instead, they are typically cheaper if you are traveling as a couple. ”
- 26 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The private rooms were clean, roomy and comfortable. The bathroom was clean as well although the drain drained slowly. The room was located in the stairwell so it was noisy when people got back late. Otherwise, it is in a perfect central location and a great place to come back to sleep after a full day out exporing. The common area is quite small and shared bathrooms not so clean. ”
- 09 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I stayed here in Jan. Only 5 person stayed in this time and was quietly. Very friendly and helpfull stuff, location in 5 min walk from old city center and bus/train station. Also you can rent a car near (NOVA, located in 3 min from hostel, the cheapest price in Split). There is a good kitchen: fridge, PC and TV. Also WiFi in every room for free. Air condition in every room, bunk beds. Ideal hostel, especially considering the price! ”
- 05 Jan 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ good location，very close to everything ”
- 26 Sep 2012 Anonymous