Split Guesthouse & Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Perhaps my best hosteling experience. Joska goes out of his way to give an incredibly personal feel to Split. Grandma's breakfast is an amazing touch and worth every Kuna. And you absolutely must take the Trespassing Plitvice Lakes tour! Cannot say enough about this great experience. Thanks, Joska! ”
- 03 Oct 2013 Michael USA
- “ Josko was a great host with very good recommendations we wouldn't have known about renting bikes in the forest otherwise! The house is very nice with everything needed, a short walk from the town center (although on the opposite side from train/bus/ferry). ”
- 24 Oct 2011 Anonymous USA
- “ 这是一家相当有趣的青年旅馆。离港口不远。老板热情幽默，乐于助人。旅馆的厨房很不错，还提供免费的茶、咖啡，和酒！有不错的wifi，一台电脑和一台电视供使用。空调很强劲。住在这里很有家的感觉。强烈推荐。 This is a very interesting hostel. It's not far from the port. The manager is very friendly and helpful. There is a nice kichten, good WIFI, a computer, a TV, and strong air conditioning. Good home atmosphere. Highly rec ”
- 01 Sep 2011 Li
- “ thank you Joska for your help. if you like real croatian food go to FIFE. hugs from PORTUGAL, Maria Teresa ”
- 19 Aug 2011 Anonymous