Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Unusual hostel - student accommodation for university and language school. Convenient for bus and shops. Individual key to large bedroom, no lockers. ”
- 01 Oct 2015 Anonymous England
- “ good hostel, at least my room was clean ”
- 23 May 2015 Anonymous Venezuela
- “ The location was only a 12 minute walk from bay street and was easy to find from hostel. Sprach Caffè was a really nice place the staff were friendly and helpful and the laundry facilities were good. It is also a school so it's very safe. I enjoyed it and would deffenetly go again. PS it's got a sweet pool. ”
- 11 May 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ This is a hostel that you'll be surprised! First of all, it doesn't looks like a regular hostel, it's more like a new 3 bedrooms apartment fully equipped. We just shared the bathroom, which had a incredible shower, and the kitchen with the others 2 bedrooms. They also have a huge swimming pool with free wifi that works near there and in the reception area. They have a bistro with fair prices of food and beers. Despite being a language school, we didn't hear much noise in our bedroom. ”
- 10 May 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ SHOWERS ARE NARROWS, DOORS CLOSE UP ON THEIR OWN ARE ANNOYING AND WINDOW WITH IRON BARRIERS THAT CANNOT BE OPEN GIVE A FEELING OF PRISON AND NOT SAFETY. ”
- 04 May 2015 debby Italy