Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ good hostel, at least my room was clean ”
- 23 May 2015 Anonymous Venezuela
- “ The location was only a 12 minute walk from bay street and was easy to find from hostel. Sprach Caffè was a really nice place the staff were friendly and helpful and the laundry facilities were good. It is also a school so it's very safe. I enjoyed it and would deffenetly go again. PS it's got a sweet pool. ”
- 11 May 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ This is a hostel that you'll be surprised! First of all, it doesn't looks like a regular hostel, it's more like a new 3 bedrooms apartment fully equipped. We just shared the bathroom, which had a incredible shower, and the kitchen with the others 2 bedrooms. They also have a huge swimming pool with free wifi that works near there and in the reception area. They have a bistro with fair prices of food and beers. Despite being a language school, we didn't hear much noise in our bedroom. ”
- 10 May 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ SHOWERS ARE NARROWS, DOORS CLOSE UP ON THEIR OWN ARE ANNOYING AND WINDOW WITH IRON BARRIERS THAT CANNOT BE OPEN GIVE A FEELING OF PRISON AND NOT SAFETY. ”
- 04 May 2015 debby Italy
- “ Beautiful, peaceful and highly recomend place not to far away from city center. Staff very profesional, rooms clean. Our stay in Sprachcaffe Internacional was great experience. ”
- 07 Oct 2014 Joanna Poland
- “ Very nice stay in a nice appartement. De staff was very kind and helpfull. Because it's also a school for English language studies, de atmosphere with the students was very nice. Whe had an own terrace, so we could enjoy our rest, but when we wanted to meet people, it was also possible. With the busstation 'Pembroke Park&Ride' nearby, its a good location to enjoy the Island by bus. ”
- 04 Oct 2014 Sanne Netherlands