Spring Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We made a booking but when we arrived at the hotel they suddenly wanted to charge us a little more expensive room. They even told us angry that they know better than us what we had booked. Well we decided to have the room anyway because it was still very cheap, but didn´t feel very welcome after the arrival. The staff really shouldn´t work in customer service. Otherwise the room was ok (comparing to the price),fan, tv, own bathroom, but there were bedbugs. ”
- 16 Mar 2013 Anonymous Finland
- “ The room was basic but clean and comfortable. Climbing 6 flights of stairs is a negative, but for $ 6 US per night you can't have everything. Great value! ”
- 15 Feb 2013 Henry Canada
- “ Good place to stay for value of money. Walking up & down the stairs was tiring. Staff was helpful. Compared to Seam Reap was noisier from neigbhour & traffic. Toilet drainage & cleanlines need attention. An extra pillow would have made it comfortable. ”
- 10 Jan 2013 Rajmohan New Zealand