St Andrews Tourist Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A good hostel. The manager was exceptionally friendly and helpful! The kitchen is fine and well equipped. No lockers, alas, and the heating was running on a hard to predict scheme, but it was warm most of the time, though not always (especially in the showers and the common room). Some upper bunks had no railings, but otherwise the room was spacious and fine. But despite minor issues, my short stay was quite enjoyable and I'd return to that place. ”
- 13 Oct 2014 Anonymous Poland
- “ Typical hostel, friendly staff, nice atmosphere and perfect location. ”
- 02 Aug 2014 andrei Russia
- “ just the town in general is really quiet and I am a bit more of a partier. That atmosphere definitely carried over to the hostel and latest checking of 10 p.m. was almost an issue. ”
- 09 Jun 2014 Preston USA