St Andrews Tourist Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We liked our stay at the hostel. But at night we were a bit disturbed by people partying all night long. ”
- 10 Aug 2013 peter Sweden
- “ I really enjoyed the stay at this hostel, the atmosphere there is so great it was quite sad to leave! Very chilled out place, friendly people, awesome lounge! :))) Would recommend this hostel 100 percent ;) ”
- 09 Aug 2013 Karina Lithuania
- “ Fine stay, especially for the price. I didn't love St. Andrews in general, so don't think I'll go back. ”
- 20 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Though there might have been bedbugs, as repeatedly reported in the tripadvisor page, we were not bothered. staff was friendly and atmosphere was nicely laid back. we didn't find the facilities lacking at all... except for an untidy and vaguely smelly kitchen. ”
- 13 Oct 2012 Alfredo
- “ We reserved a 5 -bed room for 4 adults. 1 mattress and 1 bed were completely unusable. One of our party suffered from bedbugs and had a violent reaction with about 6 bites, each 10 cm diameter and blisters on top like grapes. Kitchen was dirty. The hostel had been left in charge of an 18 year old inexperienced foreign girl. The mattresses and beds should be fumigated, and public health authorities should be notified. ”
- 23 Aug 2012 Christina