St Andrews Tourist Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The first staff member that checked us in was not so friendly. He wasn't rude, just seemed like he wasn't enjoying what he was doing. The facilities are ok, nothing special. The location is pretty good, St Andrews is small so any location in the city will be roughly the same. Decent value for the low cost. ”
- 12 Sep 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice little hostel on a very nice location. ”
- 29 Aug 2016 Ajda Slovenia
- “ Very nice and friendly staff! ”
- 11 Jul 2016 Sonia Canada