Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stayed at the St Arnaud for 4 nights. Breakfast included, so it was good. It wasn't so busy at the hostel during of our stay so we' a bathroom for our own. Pretty clean, friendly staff and good location. Near tram or aprox 20 min walk to the city central. ”
- 13 Dec 2012 Erika
- “ Truly a strange place. Fancy decorated corners contrast with ugly cables and wooden panels etc. Door is always open and stuff nowhere to see. Breakfast is not what one expects when one reads the hotels description. Atmosphere is not really pleasant, nobody seams to feel really comfortable. Bathrooms are ok. Rooms (I had a single) ok, but not very convenient. Who needs a cloth chamber (a waste of space) and a microwave? Walls are thin and one hears the neighbors very well. A bit too expensive. ”
- 11 Dec 2012 Anonymous Germany
- “ The building is older but adds to the charm of the place. One thing to know is that the kitchen does close at 9 so if you want to cook late at night it's not going to happen. The Tram to the square picks up right outside the building and only takes a few minutes to get you downtown. I would stay again. ”
- 16 Nov 2012 Anonymous USA