St Christopher's Barcelona
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Loved this hostel.. one of the nicest I've ever been in. We stayed in a 16 person room but you would have never known. We only stayed one night but I won't hesitate to come back! The bunks all have a curtain for privacy and noise reduction, as well as a plug and lamp. The bed was very comfortable and sheets and towels are provided. There is also a huge (more than enough for my stuff) cage/locker drawer under the bed. The bathroom was clean and spacious. The building was very secure and modern. ”
- 08 Jan 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff at the front desk are very rude and unhelpful. On arrival, they do not hold your bags if you arrive earlier than check in time. You have to pay €6 euro for a small locker that doesn't fit large suitcases in. When we finally got to go to our room, my bed sheets were filthy and had stains and crumbs all over. The locker space under the bed for your belongings is good. The showers only last for 15 seconds and then stop. Elevators are slow. Breakfast is fine but milk is hot. ”
- 03 Jul 2016 Jaimi Australia
- “ Definitely stay at this hostel if you can! The staff are super helpful and can answer pretty much any questions you have about Barcelona and what to do/where to find things.They have a free tour of Barcelona and great deals at the bar connected to the hostel. The facilities are very clean. ”
- 13 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I don't write hostel reviews very often but my experience at St. Christopher's Barcelona was outstanding. In fact, I was so impressed that I will definitely try a St. Christopher's in another town. The amenities were clean, good quality and super comfortable, the breakfast was terrific, the location was excellent, and the price good. But best of all was the staff - the staff here were incredibly helpful, informative and friendly. Congratulations to all of you for your awesome service! ”
- 05 May 2016 Nathaniel USA
- “ I was in a female dorm of 16 and even if I had my bed beside the entrance, the bathroom and showers, I slept all night without being woken up. I would juste advise you to wear ear plugs and a sleeping mask. As for the showers there were only 2 for the entire room, 1 sink and one toilet but as I was in an all-female dorm, the towels were free. The water was cold and the hairdryer died when I started it but all in all, the price being so low, I would recommend it to someone without much money. ”
- 15 Mar 2016 Anonymous Belgium
- “ I got messages from hostel my last days; if I keep going to stay there they offer 10-15% discount. Also I got another email from Christopers's they offered 5% discount if I'd like to choose their another hostel in my trip, when I couldn't use discount coupon as online, they recomented me to book and when I go to Prague, they ll discount on reception but when I am there desk clerk told me they don't have any discount like that. And when I wanted to cancel my booking they didn't give back my money ”
- 26 Jan 2016 fatih Turkey