St Christopher's Barcelona
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good value for money, only minus was the long queing time during check in. ”
- 20 Apr 2017 Anonymous Finland
- “ Loved this hostel.. one of the nicest I've ever been in. We stayed in a 16 person room but you would have never known. We only stayed one night but I won't hesitate to come back! The bunks all have a curtain for privacy and noise reduction, as well as a plug and lamp. The bed was very comfortable and sheets and towels are provided. There is also a huge (more than enough for my stuff) cage/locker drawer under the bed. The bathroom was clean and spacious. The building was very secure and modern. ”
- 08 Jan 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff at the front desk are very rude and unhelpful. On arrival, they do not hold your bags if you arrive earlier than check in time. You have to pay €6 euro for a small locker that doesn't fit large suitcases in. When we finally got to go to our room, my bed sheets were filthy and had stains and crumbs all over. The locker space under the bed for your belongings is good. The showers only last for 15 seconds and then stop. Elevators are slow. Breakfast is fine but milk is hot. ”
- 03 Jul 2016 Jaimi Australia