St Christopher's Berlin
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very friendly staff and they helped with my delayed luggage getting returned. ”
- 17 Mar 2018 Elrond New Zealand
- “ Very good service and everybody was friendly! Continue your good work ”
- 09 Jan 2018 Soundous Morocco
- “ I really like it. Clean and comfortable. I recommend it. ”
- 12 Dec 2017 Anonymous Turkey
- “ It would be great if the only option to hang out in the hostel outside the rooms wouldn’t be the cafe/bar area at the entrance. Somewhere to sit and organize the day in a relatively calm atmosphere (except the rooms) is definitely missing. Toilet and shower signage could also be better. They’re basically hidden around. You have to spend some time discovering them. Oh and hangers in room! It’s a must. Otherwise great location, friendly staff and value for the money. ”
- 01 Dec 2017 Anonymous Turkey
- “ staff working in the hostel are very co operative and very good in theie communication in english. that is important.they are personally keen to help the hostellers. kudos. ”
- 01 Aug 2017 Murugesan India