St Christopher's Berlin
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ staff working in the hostel are very co operative and very good in theie communication in english. that is important.they are personally keen to help the hostellers. kudos. ”
- 01 Aug 2017 Murugesan India
- “ The hostel was clean, good value for money and in a good location. However the staff were unfriendly, rude and dismissive. I have stayed with St. Christopher's Inns before and always enjoyed but I think next time I will look at other options. The bar staff were very nice, other than the bar manager who was aloof, rude and seemed more interested in sitting having lunch with her friend then actually running the bar. The reception staff were patronising and unhelpful. Unimpressed. ”
- 20 Nov 2016 Amy England
- “ Very nice hostel! All of the staff was helpful when we needed something and happy to explain you everything. The bar-restaurant downstairs has really good atmosphere and the discount due to staying in the hostel makes it even better! location is good, but Berlin is so big that location does not play such a big role. ”
- 27 Oct 2016 Leonidas Greece
- “ nice bar, nice people and barmans I enjoyed a lot ”
- 26 Oct 2016 Shachar Israel