St Christopher's Camden
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ very bad palce i arrived at 1 am my booking bedroom wasn't. ”
- 27 Jun 2013 Mariozio
- “ Recommended to low budget traveller who want to explore London, while enjoy music from the bar ”
- 14 Jun 2013 EDI Indonesia
- “ Very pleasant stay. Rooms were clean. Good Security (luggage cages, keycards). Good food Good entertainment (Belushis pub). Good Location right in the heart of Camden. ”
- 04 Apr 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ My stay here was great, mostly due to the great group of staff members working here. Notably, Jessie and Darcy, two staff members from Australia treated me great and helped me have an amazing time. I would definitely recommend this hostel and recommend that you become friendly with these staff members! ”
- 22 Dec 2012 Anonymous Australia
- “ It's a little bit distant from city center, but it's an an excelent area to stay. You might be surprised by Camdem markets and the black underground line is one of the main lines of the system. Unfortunately someone has stolen my towel that I let in the bathroom for drying. Moreover one bad thing is that breakfast is served from 8:00, which is a bit late for those who leave early. In general it's a good hostel though. ”
- 18 Dec 2012 Vinícius Brazil
- “ Other than the shower, which is only a button that you push for water without any control over the temperature, it was a good place to stay. It felt safe and the people were friendly and helpful. ”
- 05 Dec 2012 Michael USA