St Christopher's Camden
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ very bad palce i arrived at 1 am my booking bedroom wasn't. ”
- 27 Jun 2013 Mariozio
- “ Recommended to low budget traveller who want to explore London, while enjoy music from the bar ”
- 14 Jun 2013 EDI Indonesia
- “ I ended up in the room the staff slept in. While those guys were great, there were at least two occasions were I came in and found I'd been sold a staff member's bed, and we had to move beds. While one mistake would have been understandable, it seems like they just don't treat their staff well. We had an in-suite bathroom, which was nice, but overall it didn't seem like a very clean place. ”
- 04 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Very pleasant stay. Rooms were clean. Good Security (luggage cages, keycards). Good food Good entertainment (Belushis pub). Good Location right in the heart of Camden. ”
- 04 Apr 2013 Anonymous Germany