St Christopher's Edinburgh
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel! The price is amazing! ”
- 05 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ For my first hostel experience I was very happy with St Christophers. The reception staff (Jess) was especially great and welcoming on arrival, with lots of good tips and advice on the city. Great location next to the station and in the middle of the new town and old town. Convenient for the Royal Mile and Castle. ”
- 26 Jul 2014 Dean England
- “ Excellent location, just few steps from train station and bus station and walking distance to all major attactions. Very good breakfast included, even though one of the cheapest hostels in the city. Very clear instructions in the beginning from staff and clean and nice! Thank you! Only minus was the Wifi wasnt working for me =( ”
- 24 Apr 2014 Anonymous Finland
- “ Excelent location, just aside the bus stop of the special line that comes/goes to the airport, 10min walking for the most important points of interest, with a friendly reception and a sympathetic tea in the privative bedroom. Could be even better only if the breakfast were more organised. ”
- 08 Mar 2014 Vanessa Brazil