St Christopher's Edinburgh
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location of the hostel was perfect. The staff was nice and the bar was very chill. The hostel appeared to be in construction/renovation so by 10 am you could hear them working in rooms, which sucked if you wanted to sleep in. I was put in a room next to the renovation so the hallway was full of stuff and it wasn't very cool to pass through all that. They should have closed that area of the hostel down until it was all fixed. The wifi was slow and the elevator was broken for a few days. ”
- 11 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice place. Good location. Close to the major sights. Good included breakfast. ”
- 27 Mar 2015 Anonymous Austria
- “ Great hostel! The price is amazing! ”
- 05 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ For my first hostel experience I was very happy with St Christophers. The reception staff (Jess) was especially great and welcoming on arrival, with lots of good tips and advice on the city. Great location next to the station and in the middle of the new town and old town. Convenient for the Royal Mile and Castle. ”
- 26 Jul 2014 Dean England