St Christopher's Edinburgh
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
“ Location is the main advantage of this hostel. It is right next to the city centre and abt 1-2 minutes from Edingurg Waverley railway station. ”
Thank you for taking time out of your travels to leave us a review! We hope that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you back again soon :) kind regards, St Christopher's Inn Edinburgh Team! :)
- 31 Jul 2016 Tapani Finland
- “ The place was nice and the staff was quite helpful. The only draw back form the hostel it self was the first floor bar noise. Most bars are noise but being part of a place where people sleet, not so good. I was on an upper floor so the noise was not that bad for me, but it was still there. The other draw back was, and I understand that people are different, you need to think about your roommates when you are in a communal place. Don't shout, turn on lights and bang their stuff at 3 AM. ”
- 21 May 2016 David USA
“ I like this hostel. It will be perfect if have self catering facilities.
Please clean up the toilet bins everyday. ”
Thank you so much for your review of your stay with us here in Edinburgh. We have addressed the issue with the toilet bins with the cleaning team and there is a new system in place to ensure that this does not get overlooked again. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope that you enjoyed your time with us here and we hope to see you again in the future. Kind regards, the Edinburgh Team
- 28 Apr 2016 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ I love this hostel, the breakfast is filling and versatile ( not only toast and jam, they have even cheese and ham ). location is perfect, friendly staff and very clean place. The atmosphere there is great as well, would recommend it to all! ”
- 17 Dec 2015 Anonymous Finland