St Christopher's Greenwich
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ could be better...could be worse ”
- 10 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel is far away from the rest of the city, it will take you at least 30min to get anywhere besides London bridge. There are however transportation possibilities, if you're a planner the location wont be a problem for you. But if you like to spontaneously go out or sightseeing it will be a problem. There's not really hostel staff, they are too absorbed by the bar that's running downstairs. The hostel is hot smells like deep fried stuff and socks. ”
- 02 Aug 2013 Anonymous Mexico
- “ good locatin and value. a clean and cute hostel just less than 1 min walk from greewich station. very nice environment ! ”
- 29 Apr 2013 Lucy Ireland
- “ The staff here was unbelievably amazing. They helped me out endlessly and they made it seem like no problem. This hostel is an amazing value for the money. It's in a cool part of London and is RIGHT next to the Greenwich station so even though you are kinda far away from the center of London you can get there faster and with less walking than most other hostels. The pub was really cool and awesome prices. Good people, good value. Awesome hostel. ”
- 11 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA