St Christopher's Greenwich
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Compare to Hammersmiths it's way better. Except the location. ”
- 25 May 2014 Sara Hungary
- “ could be better...could be worse ”
- 10 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel is far away from the rest of the city, it will take you at least 30min to get anywhere besides London bridge. There are however transportation possibilities, if you're a planner the location wont be a problem for you. But if you like to spontaneously go out or sightseeing it will be a problem. There's not really hostel staff, they are too absorbed by the bar that's running downstairs. The hostel is hot smells like deep fried stuff and socks. ”
- 02 Aug 2013 Anonymous Mexico