St Christopher's Greenwich
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel was an extremely affordable option. Some travelers might want a more centrally-located hostel, but this really wasn't far from the Central London at all (something like 30-45 min. with the Tube), and it gave us an excuse to see Greenwich and experience a less touristy area. The facilities weren't as great as I hoped, but I suppose that is to be expected for the price. My sister had a bit of trouble with another guest mixing up their beds, but this was not the staff's fault at all ”
- 14 Jan 2016 Anonymous Greece
- “ Great location, friendly staff. ”
- 28 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Very nice and clean hostel just the shortest walk away from Greenwich park and surrounding locales, which constitute, for me personally, one of the more enjoyable parts of London. Staff was very helpful with all matters even on the days after checking out, and I had the wonderful fortune of having very fun and like-minded roommates. The price for the night was very cheap for London standards, especially considering the quality of the establishment. The biggest minus is the lack of a kitchen. ”
- 08 Jul 2015 Anonymous Finland