St Christopher's Hammersmith
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ If you're looking for a social hostel to meet people, this is not the place at all. Alll of the bunks in the larger rooms have curtains which seem like an asset until you realize that it completely blocks you off from meeting new people. Theres also no common room or kitchen. The noise from the club on the weekends is loud but bearable if you have earplugs. Also, you basically need to take the tube to anywhere fun or interesting. Probably wouldnt recommend. ”
- 02 May 2014 Rachel Canada
- “ The hostel is ok, but there is no guest kitchen. The location is pretty good. Biggest problem was the combined bathrooms/showers: only 3 per floor for quite a few people to share so there was always a queue. It also didn't help that one of them was out of order due to the lack of light. Also, the stairs and corridors are quite narrow, so it might be a struggle with a big suitecase. The bar downstairs was good, the breakfast amazing as always at St Christophers and for the price, quite a deal. ”
- 10 Mar 2014 Philippe Canada
- “ My rating - very good. When I booked night in this hostel I wasn`t sure how it is, you know, standards. But I was really nice suprised - very good standards, reach breakfast for low price, very nice and helpful staff. And clean. Big plus for that :) ”
- 10 Feb 2014 Anonymous Poland