St Christopher's Hammersmith
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My rating - very good. When I booked night in this hostel I wasn`t sure how it is, you know, standards. But I was really nice suprised - very good standards, reach breakfast for low price, very nice and helpful staff. And clean. Big plus for that :) ”
- 10 Feb 2014 Anonymous Poland
- “ If you're traveling with friends and looking for a place to party with some beds around, this is the place for you. Staff were so nice, but it's clear they run the restaurant with the hostel as an afterthought. I would definitely not recommend this place if you're traveling on your own. Lack of common spaces and kitchen do the opposite of facilitating community. It's clean enough, and the bed was comfortable, but I was pretty disappointed with my stay. ”
- 03 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Staff were awesome, facilities very clean. The people staying there however seemed reserved and did not like to chat. ”
- 04 Jun 2013 Przemyslaw Canada
- “ I took the bus from Paris to victoria station in London. Someone told me which bus to take to the Hammersmith St. Christopher location. At the last stop (the Hammersmith Station I believe) go down the escalator, cross the station, and when I came out at the other end TADA St. Christopher. It was the most painfree location of all 8 hostels this trip.. Breakfast was good and there was plenty, and the rest was St. C. standard.--The last night of the 4- I stayed, they thew a GREAT PARTY!! ”
- 28 May 2013 Anonymous US Virgin Islands
- “ The bathrooms are very dirty and they don't clean the rooms very well. ”
- 15 May 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ I quite enjoyed this hostel. The staff was amazing. The location in London wasn't the best but it's right across the street from the Underground so you can get anywhere. It's easy access to London-Heathrow. Downstairs is a pub which has good hours, good food, and cheap drinks. The noise isn't a problem from the Pub suprisingly. I'd definitely stay here again and probably will next time I am in London. ”
- 05 Apr 2013 Jamie USA