St Christopher's Hammersmith
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is good. Next door to the subway station in Hammersmith. It is above a bar on a busy road so expect lots of noise. I stayed 1 night. Convenience for morning appointment. A weekday, bar was playing live music till 1. Rooms have no sound proofing. From about 1am to 6am the noise dies down, with ear plugs to help. Free foam ones at reception but bring proper ones of your own. Nice little space outside room with Fridge, Microwave, kettle, free teabags/sugar/coffee/and small biscuits. ”
- 12 Feb 2018 GLENN Ireland
- “ Very friendly and clean. Good value for money. Definitely recommend ”
- 11 Feb 2018 Anonymous Poland
- “ Terrible experience! I DO NOT recommend this hotel to anyone. The atmosphere is horrible (very different from any other hostel I've ever stayed). Some people live there... doesn't seem a hostel. In our first night we saw a fight inside the bar of the hostel, a woman threw a bottle on the head of a guy... The bar has three security guards walking around all the time, which makes the atmosphere even worse. From inside the room (which is very hot), we hear the loud music from the bar until 2:30. ”
- 29 Dec 2015 Caio Brazil