St Christopher's Inn Bath
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I often found at times that neither wifi network would allow new connections (would say "obtaining IP address" and then connection would fail). When connection worked, I think internet was fine. Too, I felt the bathrooms could have been more tidy. ”
- 29 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ This isn't really a hostel, just a crash pad in a creaky old building above a bar. Drunken partiers outside the hostel made sleeping difficult if not impossible, even on a weekday. Bathroom facilities are barely adequate for the number of rooms (only three stakes). Trash is not emptied regularly in the rooms and bathroom, which don't feel clean. The breakfast is corn flakes and the staff person at breakfast was rude. The bedroom was crowded with beds; really ancient small lockers. ”
- 11 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Great location and nice breakfast. ”
- 10 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The Hostel was quite good for the price, but keep in mind that the kitchen consists of a microwave. ”
- 13 Mar 2015 Bea Cecilie Norway
- “ The hostel is on top of a pub; so it was loud outside each night (even during the week) & there was constant fighting outside. The showers were often cold; if you have a shower use the ones on the 2nd floor.There is free breakfast; but there is no kitchen to do your own cooking. There is a Spanish couple living in the hostel; whom often made everyone feel uncomfortable. No one would use the common rooms when they were around. Because the staff work in the pub it is impossible to report them. ”
- 03 Mar 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ In a good location, in the center of Bath, near everything. The bar is quite nice and has some good cheap food, delicious breakfast. I just did not like one thing: the showers, too strong the pressure of water, you can't have a shower without washing your hair, ”
- 05 Jan 2015 Anonymous Brazil