St Christopher's Inn Bath
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice hostel in the centre of a beautiful city. Beds were comfortable and breakfast very good :) ”
- 28 Mar 2016 Thomas Germany
- “ Chris was super friendly and welcomed the American clan to Bath. This was my friend and I's first time staying in a hostel and we are glad this was our first experience! We definitely will be back and highly recommend this place to all our friends. Great staff, center of everything and able to store luggage safely under the bed. ”
- 14 Mar 2016 Nadia USA
- “ The only bad thing is the WiFi connection. Very intermittent and slow. ”
- 17 Nov 2015 Anonymous Chile
- “ I often found at times that neither wifi network would allow new connections (would say "obtaining IP address" and then connection would fail). When connection worked, I think internet was fine. Too, I felt the bathrooms could have been more tidy. ”
- 29 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ This isn't really a hostel, just a crash pad in a creaky old building above a bar. Drunken partiers outside the hostel made sleeping difficult if not impossible, even on a weekday. Bathroom facilities are barely adequate for the number of rooms (only three stakes). Trash is not emptied regularly in the rooms and bathroom, which don't feel clean. The breakfast is corn flakes and the staff person at breakfast was rude. The bedroom was crowded with beds; really ancient small lockers. ”
- 11 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Great location and nice breakfast. ”
- 10 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA