St Christopher's Inn Bath
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Hostel was quite good for the price, but keep in mind that the kitchen consists of a microwave. ”
- 13 Mar 2015 Bea Cecilie Norway
- “ The hostel is on top of a pub; so it was loud outside each night (even during the week) & there was constant fighting outside. The showers were often cold; if you have a shower use the ones on the 2nd floor.There is free breakfast; but there is no kitchen to do your own cooking. There is a Spanish couple living in the hostel; whom often made everyone feel uncomfortable. No one would use the common rooms when they were around. Because the staff work in the pub it is impossible to report them. ”
- 03 Mar 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ In a good location, in the center of Bath, near everything. The bar is quite nice and has some good cheap food, delicious breakfast. I just did not like one thing: the showers, too strong the pressure of water, you can't have a shower without washing your hair, ”
- 05 Jan 2015 Anonymous Brazil