St Christopher's Inn Bath
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Could do with a larger table in room 3 and two chairs instead of one because the room is for two people. ”
- 29 Dec 2013 joe England
- “ The staff is nice and helpful. The room is spacious. There is a bar downstairs so you can easily grab something to eat or drink. Just you have to walk up and down the staircase with our suitcase, no lift. ”
- 22 May 2013 Anonymous China
- “ It's good to have the possibility of using a Wii and rent films, but there's no kitchen. ”
- 21 May 2013 Alejandra Spain
- “ The staff was very friendly and our room was clean. The location is perfect, it is very close to the center of Bath. Our beds were not very comfortable and it was very noisy outside during the night. ”
- 12 May 2013 Monique Netherlands
- “ The facilities were not great at all. The beds were terrible and so were the showers. There were metal frame lockers under each bunk bed so bring your own lock. There really wasn't much to write home about regarding this place. The location is the one good thing. It is right down the road from the baths and the abbey. It really isn't that great, but it is by far the cheapest place in town so they are going to have business regardless. Maybe that's why their standards are so low. ”
- 25 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA