St Christopher's Inn Bath
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Best atmosphere at a hostel I have ever experienced I was very lucky with the quality of people in my dorm durong my stay. Fantastic location very central to everything, good free breakfast to start the morning. Showers are push button showers which can get frustrating but they do the job. Staff were very rude and yell in your ear at closing, very little people skills. Online checkin doesn't get your key card deposit waived at this venue either. All in all I loved my stay here. ”
- 18 Jun 2016 Anonymous Australia
“ Nice hostel in the centre of a beautiful city. Beds were comfortable and breakfast very good :) ”
Thank you very much for taking the time leaving us a review. Indeed Bath is a very beautiful world heritage city, and it is superb being located right in the city center with major sights and shopping on our doorstep. The free breakfast buffet is a fantastic way to start of your day before heading out exploring the surroundings, great that you took advantage of it! We hope to have you with us again soon in one of our many fabulous locations around Europe! Kind regards, The Bath Team
- 28 Mar 2016 Thomas Germany
“ Chris was super friendly and welcomed the American clan to Bath. This was my friend and I's first time staying in a hostel and we are glad this was our first experience! We definitely will be back and highly recommend this place to all our friends. Great staff, center of everything and able to store luggage safely under the bed. ”
Howdy! Thank you very much for your kind words, always great to hear guest's being converted to the wonderful world of hostels - a whole new world and experiences ahead! It was a pleasure having you, please come again soon! The Bath Team
- 14 Mar 2016 Nadia USA
- “ The only bad thing is the WiFi connection. Very intermittent and slow. ”
- 17 Nov 2015 Anonymous Chile
- “ I often found at times that neither wifi network would allow new connections (would say "obtaining IP address" and then connection would fail). When connection worked, I think internet was fine. Too, I felt the bathrooms could have been more tidy. ”
- 29 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA