St Christopher's Inn - Bauhaus Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A good night's stay. ”
- 11 Apr 2017 Anonymous Canada
- “ It was quite hot in the rooms and there is no way to renew the air in there. There is no kitchen, so no fridge, what I consider important. The common area with the pub was quite nice tho. ”
- 02 Mar 2017 Natalia Spain
- “ Absolutely lovely hostel with a welcoming atmosphere and staff. We stayed in one of the apartments, which was nice and clean. The kitchen seemed fine, though we ended up getting two of the €5 pizzas in the bar anyway so didn't get to use it properly. Well situated on the edge of the city, and will offer a parking permit if asked nicely... ”
- 23 Dec 2016 Paul
- “ We stayed in the private room with bathroom. It was nice ecxept for a nasty smell we couldn't really name the origin of. Maybe mold. The staff was nice and helpful. The breakfast (8-10am) was included, but unfortunately it was not good. There were only toast with jelly or chocolate and two kinds of cereals. Worst thing: when the coffee was empty, they didn't fill it up. At 9:45 it was too late to make some new coffee! Also we had to extra pay for the luggage room. But the bar is really amazing! ”
- 23 Jul 2016 Claudia Germany
- “ Los trabajadores son encantadores, las camas muy cómodas y a buen precio. Está a 10minutos del centro y hay muy buen ambiente. Totalmente recomendable! ”
- 22 Jul 2016 ELENA Spain
- “ Such a fun atmosphere right in the old city! Made tons of new friends at the bar downstairs. (The bar staff have excellent taste in music). Beds are standard hostel vibes, but definitely worth a stay! ”
- 03 Jun 2016 Alex USA