St Christopher's Inn - Bauhaus Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Absolutely lovely hostel with a welcoming atmosphere and staff. We stayed in one of the apartments, which was nice and clean. The kitchen seemed fine, though we ended up getting two of the €5 pizzas in the bar anyway so didn't get to use it properly. Well situated on the edge of the city, and will offer a parking permit if asked nicely... ”
- 23 Dec 2016 Paul
- “ We stayed in the private room with bathroom. It was nice ecxept for a nasty smell we couldn't really name the origin of. Maybe mold. The staff was nice and helpful. The breakfast (8-10am) was included, but unfortunately it was not good. There were only toast with jelly or chocolate and two kinds of cereals. Worst thing: when the coffee was empty, they didn't fill it up. At 9:45 it was too late to make some new coffee! Also we had to extra pay for the luggage room. But the bar is really amazing! ”
- 23 Jul 2016 Claudia Germany
- “ Los trabajadores son encantadores, las camas muy cómodas y a buen precio. Está a 10minutos del centro y hay muy buen ambiente. Totalmente recomendable! ”
- 22 Jul 2016 ELENA Spain
- “ Such a fun atmosphere right in the old city! Made tons of new friends at the bar downstairs. (The bar staff have excellent taste in music). Beds are standard hostel vibes, but definitely worth a stay! ”
- 03 Jun 2016 Alex USA
- “ No comments whatsoever! ”
- 26 Apr 2016 Anonymous Belgium
- “ Pros: Friendly and helpful staff. Good location. Always fresh air in the 10 bed dorm, probably air con. Cons: Only common room is a pub: loud music and screaming folks at night. The toilet doors in the new building clatter when they close. My room-mate's bed was vibrating through this. The luggage boxes under the bed make noise and wake you up, rolls either clamp or are broken. Housekeeping leaves the dorm doors open by putting the trash bin between the door to come back later. ”
- 23 Mar 2016 Anonymous Germany