St Christopher's Inn - Bauhaus Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is well situated. In deed Bruges is a little town walkable. The common room is a bar open to everyone. So except if you are planning on drinking, this is not th b st place to met new people. Would still recommend it for solo travelers. Gotta pay $ for storage for early check-in or late chck-out. ”
- 24 Nov 2017 Nicolas Canada
- “ Room was situated on the first floor right on the street. We had to sleep with the windows open because of the heath, but there was a lot of noise as the street was filled with people hanging out outside at night. I booked two nights, the first morning I could enter the breakfast without any problem but the second morning the staff said my breakfast was not included (while it was) this was solved quickly but still felt a bit unwelcome. The bike rental is great. ”
- 15 Jul 2017 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ A good night's stay. ”
- 11 Apr 2017 Anonymous Canada