St Christopher's Inn - Bauhaus Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A good night's stay. ”
- 11 Apr 2017 Anonymous Canada
- “ It was quite hot in the rooms and there is no way to renew the air in there. There is no kitchen, so no fridge, what I consider important. The common area with the pub was quite nice tho. ”
- 02 Mar 2017 Natalia Spain
- “ Absolutely lovely hostel with a welcoming atmosphere and staff. We stayed in one of the apartments, which was nice and clean. The kitchen seemed fine, though we ended up getting two of the €5 pizzas in the bar anyway so didn't get to use it properly. Well situated on the edge of the city, and will offer a parking permit if asked nicely... ”
- 23 Dec 2016 Paul
- “ We stayed in the private room with bathroom. It was nice ecxept for a nasty smell we couldn't really name the origin of. Maybe mold. The staff was nice and helpful. The breakfast (8-10am) was included, but unfortunately it was not good. There were only toast with jelly or chocolate and two kinds of cereals. Worst thing: when the coffee was empty, they didn't fill it up. At 9:45 it was too late to make some new coffee! Also we had to extra pay for the luggage room. But the bar is really amazing! ”
- 23 Jul 2016 Claudia Germany
- “ Los trabajadores son encantadores, las camas muy cómodas y a buen precio. Está a 10minutos del centro y hay muy buen ambiente. Totalmente recomendable! ”
- 22 Jul 2016 ELENA Spain