St Christopher's Inn - Bauhaus Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I slept on a 12-bed dorm and it’s probably the best dorm I have ever been on. Matressess and pillows are good. There are courtains for each bed. Your own little lamp and two plugs to charge stuff. Your own safe place to leave your baggage. (If you have travelled before, you already know that you need to bring your own padlock)The bar is really nice and pretty cheap, the place is really cool in general. Everything is clean. Would definitely recommend if you’re travelling alone or with friends! ”
- 09 May 2018 Anonymous Spain
- “ I booked this hostel knowing that there was a bar in the lobby, but I didn’t foresee it to be a huge issue. However, it created a very loud atmosphere, as well as drunk roommates walking in and out of the room, turning on lights, talking very loudly, etc. all night. The hostel was fine and was a good value for money, but I would not book this place if you’re trying to get any sleep. ”
- 28 Apr 2018 Kaila USA
- “ The hostel is well situated. In deed Bruges is a little town walkable. The common room is a bar open to everyone. So except if you are planning on drinking, this is not th b st place to met new people. Would still recommend it for solo travelers. Gotta pay $ for storage for early check-in or late chck-out. ”
- 24 Nov 2017 Nicolas Canada
- “ Room was situated on the first floor right on the street. We had to sleep with the windows open because of the heath, but there was a lot of noise as the street was filled with people hanging out outside at night. I booked two nights, the first morning I could enter the breakfast without any problem but the second morning the staff said my breakfast was not included (while it was) this was solved quickly but still felt a bit unwelcome. The bike rental is great. ”
- 15 Jul 2017 Anonymous Netherlands