St Christopher's Inn Canal
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Rooms were nice and secure and clean. No kitchen. Bar downstairs just caters to deadshit Australians. Blaring American pop music is really annoying. ”
- 17 Jul 2018 Alice Australia
- “ For me the best Hostel in Paris. Great atmosphere, incredible place next to the canal, clean and modern rooms. ”
- 13 Apr 2018 Anonymous France
- “ Get rid of the timer on the showers. It was way to short and is frustrating more then anything. Cleanliness was not hostel fault, more other guests. Metal cages were noisey Beds were really good, and private. Perhaps add a kitcheb ”
- 06 Feb 2018 Anonymous Australia
- “ Hostel is great, amazing atmosphere downstairs and with staff. Cannot day it was a perfect stay as I had to change rooms as someone was at the bed assigned to me (when changed, it was said that my name wasn’t there). First room I was was terribly dirty - issue not related to cleaning staff, but by guests. - which makes me wonder why food is allowed at rooms. ”
- 23 Jan 2018 Paola Spain
- “ Really cool atmosphere and service. Felt safe. Great hostel overol ”
- 22 Dec 2017 Anonymous Colombia
- “ Totally recommend! Bathrooms were a little on the dirtier side, but other than that staff is great and friendly. Location isn’t too bad, really close to two metro stations. ”
- 17 Dec 2017 Jamie USA