St Christopher's Inn Canal
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ MOre like a hotel than hostel. Pretty big and bar/common area, not intimate enough to see some people/ connect again. ”
- 25 May 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Great staff and great atmosphere! Always a lot going on in the hostel and always nice people! ”
- 16 May 2017 Andreas
- “ Nice hostel, somewhat out of the way of the major Paris action, but the nearest metro line does cater to major tourist attractions (i.e. Louvre, Tuileries). This hostel is very anglophone-friendly. The directions to the hostel could have been a bit clearer considering that there are four entrances for the metro stop. The breakfast wasn't included when an individual booked through third-party websites (i.e. Hostels.com), however this was not a big deal. ”
- 10 Apr 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Pretty standard hostel experience. Clean place, friendly staf, areas to lock up your belongings. A bit noisy at night, but that should be expected when sleeping above a bar/restaurant. Also pretty far from most sights. Overall, good considering the cheap price. ”
- 31 Mar 2017 Julie USA