St Christopher's Inn Gare du Nord
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
“ It was a good hostel and the location is convenient if you're traveling by train. Paris Nord in itself didn't feel so safe, being a girl who traveled alone, and there's a lot of guys ogling and shouting at you, but you just have to ignore it. The hostel was really nice and the breakfast was good. The only negative in the hostel was that the room was so hot, and also the music in the hallway was a bit too loud and could be heard into the rooms even during night. A good quality hostel all in all. ”
Dear Guest, we very appreciate that you review us, thanks. Your comment is helping us to improve our service, thanks for that. We hope to see you again at St Christopher's Inn Gare du Nord.
- 08 Jul 2016 Anonymous Finland
“ Overslept past checkout and.they waived extra fees -thanks folks 😀 ”
You are welcome. Thanks for your review. Cheers!
- 01 Jul 2016 Howard USA
“ Great location and even though I slept in a dorm the beds were arraigned in a way that made it feel private. ”
Thanks a lot for taking time to review us, we very appreciate. We hope to see you again in St Christopher's Inn Gare du Nord!
- 01 Jul 2016 Linnéa Sweden
“ This was my first hostal stay, and it was a great experience. The location was perfect, including the bar downstairs and proximity to Gard de Nord. The Front desk was very helpful in coordinating my tours and setting me up for a memorable day at the Eiffel Tower. Met some great people there and looking forward to coming back. The privacy curtains on the beds were nice! ”
Dear Guest, thanks a lot for your nice review. You are welcome back to St Christopher's Inn Gare du Nord!
- 26 May 2016 Oscar USA
“ In my view the place is overrated as we had heard a lot of hype about this.
Check in - informative& smooth.
Bar- good food & value for money
Check out - not very smooth.
Staff- some are friendly & efficient & some are not
Rooms- typical of a hostel. Nothing more, nothing less.
Maintenance & housekeeping - pretty laggard & inefficient, but don't blame the hostel entirely. Students don't respect the property sometimes & thus it's too much to manage
Value for money- no
Overall - Okayish ”
Dear Guest, thanks a lot for the time spent to review us. We hope to see you again at St Christopher's Inn Gare du nord.
- 19 May 2016 Neha India
“ It was great to have the privacy of a curtain on my bed, and a locker underneath to store my stuff in. The bathrooms were clean, the breakfast was tasty and healthy, and it was really handy having my own accessible power outlets, USB charge ports, and bed lamp! ”
Thanks a lot for review, we very appreciate. We are keep going to improve our customer service for you dear hosteler. See you again hopefully !
- 14 May 2016 Matthew Australia
- “ Really enjoyed our stay. ”
- 28 Mar 2016 Greg New Zealand
- “ Clean and very close to the train station, good atmosphere and nice staffs! Just make sure to book it earlier, otherwise there might won't be any empty bed remains! ”
- 22 Mar 2016 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ We booked two nights there, but when we arrived we weren't allowed to sleep there, because we were supposedly banned from the st. Christophers hostels worldwide and we had to pay the night anyways because when we were banned it was less than 24 hours before the reservation. So in conclusion they wouldn't let us in but charged us anyways. Totally unfair and there was no way we could get a refund from them. We had a really bad time and i hope nothing like that happens to nobody else. ”
- 28 Jan 2016 Anonymous Chile
- “ This seems to be a in sketchier place because there were uniformed security personnel out but they did prevent anything from starting. ”
- 31 Dec 2015 Tyler USA